There are presently more than 4,000 coins and tokens in the crypto market, with each of them having their own unique application. In this article, i will be looking at the top 20 crypto currencies based on their volume of trade.
Bitcoin (BTC): no doubt the number one cryptocurrency in the market till date. It is presently selling for $6,684 according to https://coinmarket.com and the potential is amazing. Created in 2008 by Satoshi Nakamoto, it continues to blaze the trail as a clear leader in the cryptocurrency market.
Ethereum (ETH): The second most popular digital currency in the market. it’s open source functionality coupled with its smart contract option gives it a clear edge in the market. First released in 2012 and presently sales for $463 per Ethereum.
Ripples (XRP): One of the fastest growing open source digital currencies that is mostly used as a means of global payment. It is one of the most popular remittance payment options in the digital currency market.
Bitcoin Cash (BCH): This top digital currency was created in 2017 via a hard fork of Bitcoin that took place on 1st August 2017. It’s a digital currency that offers a peer-to-peer electronic payment solution.
• Litecoin (LTC) : This is an open source cryptocurrency that also deploys a peer-to-peer electronic payment option. It was first released in 2011 and can enable instant payment globally and offers multiple options with it’s decentralizednetwork.
• Stellar (XLM) : This is another open source digital currency which has been deployed as a means of value exchange. It is been touted in several quarters as the next bitcoin despite been released in 2014.
• Cardano (ADA) : A decentralized digital currency that runs on the public Blockchain, and is open source. Like Ethereum, it also offers a smart contract option, and is highly secured.
• IOTA (MIOTA) : A smart distributed ledger technology network which focuses on the internet of Things and is noted for carrying out micro transactions.
• Tether (USDT) : A unique crypto currency that can converts fiat cash into digital currency. It’s operation has attracted a lot of controversies due to the fact that it’s creators claim that it’s backed with fiat cash where one dollar is equivalent to one token issued.
• TRON (TRX) : One of the most promising crypto that has been predicted to shake the crypto market in the coming months. It’s goal is to build a decentralized internet. It is one of the largest blockchain based operating systems in the world. Founded in 2017, it’s price is presently $0.0349 in the digital currency market.
There’s still ample opportunity for those who have not yet registered. Simply visit https://solarex.io and complete all the registration procedures.